App,

INSTAPOST #2

8/09/2012 Pixels By Emilia 16 Comments

Sleepy me / Cucumber hand roll / Feeding Marley, my sisters cat
Angry bird /  My new phone pouch came in / Oats, raisins, apple and cinnamon, yum
Breakfast (soy yoghurt with kiwi and apple) / Got myself something to read / Cuddling with Marley
Waking up at 5AM, my daily routine / Making fruit pudding / I looove my hometown


I actually feel a little proud of myself after not using my computer for almost a week, while normally I'm glued to that squared screen all day (okay not all day, but you get it). Allright, I admit, I might have read some e-mails on my phone and checked some blog updates on my tablet. But that's all.
Of course there's a downside of this, namely a lack of posts on my blog. I'll try to make that up with you. First of all with these instagram pictures (that pretty much show you what I've been up to lately) and maybe a shoplog at the end of this week. And, as I promised, on Sunday I'll pick the winner of the giveaway.

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Ah Marley is adorable! Great pictures xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooie foto's! Ik moet echt geen foto's maken als ik net in bed ga/net uit m'n bed kom, haha. Dan wil niemand me zien, zelfs ikzelf niet x)
    Liefs, Manon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke foto's :D! En de kat van je zus is cuuute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Die kat ziet er zo lief uit!




    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    SANS-ONLINE €50 VOUCHER GIVEAWAY!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely pictures! Marley is so adorable and your fruit pudding sounds so good, and looks so healthy from the picture you posted! :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely pictures :) that cat is so cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. YOUR KITTY IS SO CUTE <3 I'D LOVE TO CUDDLE IT :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Super leuke foto's! Ik krijg helemaal trek in die yoghurt-fruit-appel-hapjes-dingen als ik dat zo zie!
    Liefs,
    Stella

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een superleuke foto's! & die poes is cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hele leuke foto's om te zien zeg! Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.