hat,

NEW NAME + NEW HAT

6/26/2012 The Fashion Estate 11 Comments


As you might have noticed from the header or url, I changed my blog's name. I thought the old name didn't really fit the blog anymore, since I write about everything I like and not just about fashion. So, I'm not changing the blog or it's content, I just changed the name. That's it.

Anyway, today I did a little shopping and the hat in the picture is one of the items I brought home. I've been on a hunt for a floppy hat for quite a while, and though this one isn't exactly what I was searching for, it'll at least protect me from the sun. What do you think?

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

11 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the new name, and the new hat!! I've really been loving hats lately too :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wat een leuke naam en een prachtige hoed!
    loves!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik wil m'n naam ook graag veranderen maar ben er nu al zo aan gewend! Leuke hoed, wil ook graag een floppy hat voor het strand maar mijn boyfriend zegt altijd dat ik er dan echt overga :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hele mooie hoed!
    Leuke blog heb je ik ga je volgen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love the new url, darling!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. je nieuwe blognaam is echt leuk!
    Ik wil ook nog steeds een andere...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. NICE!!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/multicoloured-dress.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Stunning photo!!
    And great blog you have, check mine if like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I like the hat! and I like the way you photograph! I'll be following you! if you want, you can follow me back?^^
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Mooie hoed, en een leuke naam :)
    Liefs, Swaen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.