Band,

LAST WEEKEND

6/04/2012 The Fashion Estate 20 Comments






Started this week cycling to work through the pouring rain at 5:30AM. I even heard some rumors about snow in Amsterdam, but I don't know if that's true? I mean, come on, it's June! I'm supposed to eat big sorbets on sunny terraces instead of hiding under a warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate.
Ah well, here you see some pictures of my weekend, that was great despite the bad weather.
Friday night I went to the semi final of de Grote Prijs van het Groene Hart, a band contest at which my boyfriend's band participated (they won). I didn't have my camera with me, because I left my bag at home, so I took this picture with my phone.
Saturday Michael had his birthday, I got him a camera with full HD film function. (Now I'm jealous, I want a new camera too!)
The drink in the third picture is called dawet, it's a delicious alcohol-free coco drink from Suriname. Got it at a nice restaurant in Rotterdam after some shopping with Widya.
And about the last picture... This fluffy cat crossed my path when I was on my way to work and I had to stop to cuddle. He wouldn't stop purring, too cute!

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

20 opmerkingen:

  1. loving the cat!!

    XX

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fun weekend!
    The camera is adorbs! I want a new one too :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooie poes haha! Zo eentje wil ik later ook in mijn huisje :-) Leuke foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Haha wat een geniale kat :P.

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thanks... its great you like my style...
    forever....fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. aaaah, I can't believe it's June either!!! It is so cold and rainy!

    bisous,
    mia

    PS: Participate in our Vedette Shapewear Giveaway HERE !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wat een leuke foto's! vooral degene van je kat vind ik leuk haha!
    liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leuk! En man, wat ga jij vroeg naar je werk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. OH MIJN HEMEL, WAT EEN ONWIJS SCHATTIGE KAT!
    haha, leuke foto's meid!
    loves!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.