PACKING

5/24/2012 The Fashion Estate 24 Comments



Right now I'm busy packing my stuff for the weekend. Tomorrow I'm off to Friesland with my best friend and her family for our annual Pentecost weekend. We go to the same place every year and it's so lovely out there. Skating at the boulevard, going to the village by motorboat, swimming in the sea... Sounds perfect, right?
I took these pictures in 2009, at the same place. I'm not sure whether we do have internet connection or not (last time I could use the neighbor’s WiFi), but I'll try to keep you posted!
Enjoy your weekend!

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

24 opmerkingen:

  1. Oeh leuk, waar in Friesland ga je heen?
    Liefs, Swaen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Super cute post dear!

    New Romwe contest on my blog, I would really appreciate if you would join it! ;)
    http://memyselfandmycloset.blogspot.it/2012/05/romwe-contest.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sound very fun dear.And have great time again there with your friend ... stay safe :)

    xo
    Minnie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. such beautiful photo's!

    you have a lovely blog here I'd love it if you stopped by mine sometime at http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooie foto's! Leuke blog heb je, ik volg je, volg je terug?
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Nice giveway !!! Come to see my page and follow me if you like it !
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. super mooie foto's!! ik volg je, volg je terug??

    xxxx/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hele mooie foto's! Misschien kunnen we elkaar volgen? laat het me weten:)

    xoxo
    http://jewelsbyjuul.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Jij bent echt een super mooi meisje!
    Je blog is ook zo mooi en zo professioneel,
    ik hoop zo te worden als jij !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.