INCREDIBLE

5/12/2012 The Fashion Estate 15 Comments



It's incredible how many things can happen in a month. For example: I got a painful foot injury, had my birthday and got ill (not just a common cold or flu, but probably anemia). That last fact is also the main reason for my absence last month. I've been working almost every day, and when I got home I immediately fell asleep. Feeling a little better already, so I'm back online!
Oh and as you can see from the header and description in the menu, I will be blogging here on my own from now on. That's easier since Constant is travelling so often to Milan, or Paris, or Saint Tropez, or where ever. Lucky him!
Anyway, I'm planning on making a what's in my bag post this weekend and I'll write a post about my birthday as well soon.

     Love, Emilia

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

15 opmerkingen:

  1. Awww I'm happy you're better now! And I'm curious for "What's in my bag" post!

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY at my blog dear :)
    http://vanvelfashphtgrphy.blogspot.pt/2012/05/pampa-mia-giveaway-1.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aaahw thanks! je moet snel een roleltje kopen en ze testen ben echt benieuwd!
    haha volgens mij was dat niet voor jou bedoeld excuse moi,

    leuke sunnies!
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Wat gaaf! ik heb mijn oude camera ook mee genomen naar berlijn en ze zijn echt heel mooi geworden, het resultaat staat op mijn blog, http://www.mydutchfashionstyle.com/2012/04/adam-berlin-part-i.html

      xo

      Verwijderen
  3. dankje voor je reactie op mijn blog!
    Leuke blog heb je !
    Zou je graag elkaar volgen?^^
    laat maar iets weten!
    xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hopelijk knap je snel weer een beetje op! Leuke foto's btw!

    X Petra
    www.styleyourimage.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, would be awesome if you could follow me. Love the aviators!
    Have started following you,

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow, mooi geschreven! Jammer dat Constant nu weg is, maar gaaf dat hij zoveel mag reizen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love your pictures!. Get better soon !!!


    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat vervelend zeg allemaal :(.

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Leuke foto's! Hopelijk gaat alles nu goed :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Cute pictures :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Beterschap! En hele leuke foto's :)
    Misschien knap je er een beetje van op dat je weer een follower erbij hebt:
    Mij ! haha :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.