australia,

HIGHLIGHTS

4/05/2012 The Fashion Estate 26 Comments






1) Sunnies I bought last Sunday
2) Reading magazines while eating ice cream
3) Found some old camera's at the cupboard in the living room
4) Love the scent of this potpourri

It's only Thursday, but this week has been full of highlights already.
Tuesday I spent over 2,5 hours on Skype with one of my best friends, Rox, who went to Australia for 11 months. I miss her so much! Fortunately, she'll be back in two months.
Yesterday Constant and I went to the Trendshow of TMO (a Dutch fashion school), which was a lot of fun. My friend Janneke is a student at TMO and she helped organizing the show, so she got us tickets.
Furthermore I had a one hour phone call with Martine (made some plans for our annual trip to Friesland in may, can't wait!), received two pairs of sandals I ordered last week, searched for hotels to stay during a summer holiday with my boyfriend and went to a party in Leiden.

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

26 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk die camera's! & tijdschriften lezen is echt heeeerlijk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweetie, unfortunately you're not on my list:( I'd love to follow back, I use GFC more thank Bloglovin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sounds like an amazing week!

    xoxo
    Ashley
    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WAUW, wat een prachtige camera's!

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Those glasses are cute! Love the last photo too! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I LOVE the pic of that camera..wowoowowow!!! How cool and vintage looking is it! Looks like it has some serious history to them. And that dessert is making me drool!!! yummy
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a great week! Great pictures---the ice cream looks yummy and love those vintage cameras!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Nice Pictures ,especially that with the Ice-Cream :))

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Nice pictures, those cameras are so cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful pictures, the cameras are cool! Hmm, the icecream.. makes me hungry. xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Leuk!

    Die olympus camera's zijn mooi!

    x
    http://monstrousstyle.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Leuk om te zien. ;) Gezellige week.:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. wat leuk! doen die oude camera's het nog?
    Is die mcqueen van trouwens van jou :O?
    Btw, Ik heb een haarproducten (ter waarde van € 100,-) giveaway op mijn blog dat je mischien leuk vind.
    xo

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Hi,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Love from your new follower.

    Eimear xxx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I love the sunglasses. Thank you for stopping by.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know so I can follow you back. xx

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Ik vind je zonnebril heel leuk :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.