Dutch Vogue,

LITTLE SHOPLOG

3/28/2012 The Fashion Estate 24 Comments



Had a day off today, so I went shopping with my mum this morning and I finally bought the first issue of the Dutch Vogue. Also got the Glamour, a mascara (I told you in this post that I bought the non-waterproof version of my favorite mascara, but I started missing my old one), a lipstain from Catrice and hand salve from Vaseline.
I always wash my hands after applying sun protection on my face/body, because I don't like the sticky feeling that seems to stay for hours. But I do like hand salve, so this one (with SPF15) is perfect for me. Also, it smells super nice!

Oh and a tip for the dutch girls who read this: toen ik de mascara afrekende zag ik dat er 40% korting af ging! Deze korting geldt voor alle mascara's van MaxFactor, Rimmel en L'Oréal bij Kruidvat.

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

24 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke aankopen! 40% korting, wow! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke dingetjes heb je geshopt! Het is dat ik die mascara niet fijn vind, want anders ..!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leuke aankoopjes! Wil zo graag de Vogue! :D X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you for your lovely comment - and I definitely think that my boyfriend will love it in the future after he had time to get used to seeing my wearing hats (nearly all the time :)

    I love your post! I have to buy the new Vogue too as soon as possible!

    I'm following you now, hope you can do the same for me too!

    l
    xoxo from Austria, Theri:
    http://thefashionhype.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ik wil ook zo graag de Vogue!! ;(

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw, dat is echt veel korting! Leuke aankoopjes ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Leuke aankopen! Oh en wat een leuke korting op die mascara's, helaas is mijn favoriete mascara niet van deze merken..
    x Martine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wat vind je van de Vogue? En bedankt voor de mascara tip, 40% is echt veel en dat op zulke merken! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. hmmm, leuke aankoopjes! En bedankt voor de tip!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. it seems to be great issue!.)
    nice blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Oh, jaloers! Leuke dingen en die mascara is mijn favoriete mascara :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. leuke aankopen, die mascara is fijn he!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Cool!!!! xoxo from Rome

    www.rockandfrock.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. loving the magazines :)


    Liefs,


    Refineness.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.