BB cream,

BBCREAMSHOP ORDER

3/02/2012 The Fashion Estate 27 Comments






I'm super sorry for my non activity, but I'm spending all my time working on the Video Project. And having three other jobs at the same time doesn't leave me enough time to update the blog.
Anyway, when I came home yesterday I found out a package I ordered the day before had already been delivered!
I ordered two products on www.bbcreamshop.eu: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream en Etude House Missing U Lip Balm.
BB Cream (meaning: Blemish Balm Cream) is a product that actually was developed for people who had laser surgery. It was meant to cover up their scars and protect their sensitive skin at the same time. Now it's also sold as a beauty product for anyone who's searching for a nourishing facial cream that works as a foundation with medium coverage.
As I said, I bought one from the brand Missha and I have to say it's amazing. I always need the lightest tone of foundation, because my skin is kinda pale (especially during winter time). I ordered the BB cream in #21 and it matches my skin perfectly. So happy!
The lip balm is great too. It tastes like grapefruit and it comes in such a cute tin. And: proceeds from the sales will be donated to The Animal Protection Association! There are four different lip balms, all with another endangered animal on the tin. Etude House also has hand cream of the Missing U series. Check out the video underneath this post, it's super cute!

Well, as you can read, I'm so happy with my order! I can recommend bbcreamshop to all of you. Their service is great, the shipping costs are very low and they deliver super fast! Plus, they always add something extra to your package. I got five samples of different BB creams.

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

27 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben benieuwd hoe die BB cream je bevalt. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ahh dat potje is zo cute! Ik hoop dat alles goed bevalt.

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ik ben er ook erg benieuwd naar! hij lijkt me erg fijn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a cute little tin the lip balm came in! Looks like you got some nice stuff!



    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuke producten, 'k ben benieuwd hoe ze bevallen :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ziet er allemaal heel erg leuk uit! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wat een leuke spulletjes allemaal! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh I love new beauty products! I'll have to try this brand soon :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. waauw ziet er vrolijk uit allemaal!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thank you for following my blog, following back:-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. These products look so interesting, enjoy them! :)

    Thank you so much for following my blog, I really appreciate that! I'm following yours too! Hope you visit my blog soon again. Have a great weekend! :)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com
    INT'L GIVEAWAY

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Hi theeeere! Dankje voor je comment ;D! Wat een supercute lip-balm!! leuk pakketje (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Hi!!! Thanks a lot for following!!! Of course I follow you back on both!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Haha wat een leuk pakketje! En een leuke blog! Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Leuk pakketje hoor, vooral dat Hug Me doosje is erg schattig ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. The lip balm looks so cute!
    Love, Charlie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. This post is really nice, I like it so much!!! These products are amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. so great post, love these products:) please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.