Anatomicals,

THE PACKAGE

2/15/2012 The Fashion Estate 9 Comments


Promised to make a post about the package I received yesterday, so here it is.
I ordered 7 products for myself and 1 for my bf (the lipbalm from yesterday's post) from Boozyshop.nl. A Dutch e-store, that sells products from about 70 worlwide brands. I made my order last wednesday and the package came in yesterday, so that was pretty fast.
Here's what I bought:


In the first picture you see Burt's Bees Hand Salve. The skin of my hands get extremely dry during winter time and I heard a lot of good things about this hand salve, so I decided to try it. And I have to say it really works! I applied the salve yesterday before work, and normally when I get back from work, my hands look all cracked. But not this time, so thanks Burt's Bees!
Picture 2 shows the famous Mint Julep Masque from Queen Helene. Read some super positive reviews about this product, but I haven't used it yet, so I can't tell you what I think about it.
In picture 3 you see a conditioner from Anatomicals. A really cheap beauty brand, with awesome packagings and (from what I heard about it) nice products.
Number 4 is Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, very curious about this one. Must be perfect for those bad hair days, when you don't have time to wash your hair over and over again.
Next to the dry shampoo you see Queen Helene's Smoothing Conditioner with cacao butter. I ran out of my favourite conditioner but I think this'll be a good replacement. And wow, it's a big packaging! I expected it to be like half this size!
Number 6 is a facial masque from Freeman, I've used this brand before and I can really recommend it. This is the Tangerine Crackling Clay Masque. It smells a bit weird, but it makes your skin super soft.
The last product is Rosebud Salve Menthol & Eucalyptus. I love Rosebud Salve and I love menthol and eucalyptus too, so this really is the perfect lip balm for me.

If anyone has a question about Boozyshop.nl or the products, feel free to ask!

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

9 opmerkingen:

  1. De eerste lijkt me echt fijn!

    Liefs, Mariette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt een hele leuke blog! Ik ga je volgen, volg je mij ook?

    http://body-hair-nails.blogspot.com/

    Liefs,

    Estella

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ziet er allemaal leuk uit!
    Oeeh die Mint Julep Masque wil ik ook een keer proberen.

    xo Jony
    SHOUT-OUT to you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Nice picks! :-) Took a minute to look around and u have a cool stuff on here so adding you to my google connect.. maybe follow each other?..let's talk soon!

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. great blog and cool picks.
    I am also using some of them.
    great taste :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.