Day,

LOVELY VALENTINE'S

2/14/2012 The Fashion Estate 10 Comments







1) Flowers for my grandpa-in-law's bday
2) Little Valentine's present for the sweetest mom on earth
3) My package got delivered, yay!
4) My bf ran out of the cacao butter vaseline I gave him once, so I got him a new one
5) Heating some vanilla scented wax tablet, mmm.

Little post to wish all of you a happy Valentine's Day. Mine was lovely. My boyfriend came over, even though I told him not to, since he's ill. So sweet! Furthermore, my order from some webstore came in, such a great timing. I'll make a post about what's in the package tomorrow!

P.S. Nog 3 volgers op bloglovin en dan gaan we het kettinkje van de giveaway verloten!

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

10 opmerkingen:

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.