best friend,

SUSHI

1/26/2012 The Fashion Estate 7 Comments






Went to Delft today to grab sushi for lunch with Martine, who recently moved into an apartment there.
I like sushi so much, which might sound a bit weird since I'm a vegetarian, but there's so much to choose even for someone who doesn't eat fish/meat. Like seaweed salad and avocado hand rolls, love those!
We had a lot fun and even tried to shoot some outfit pictures, but that didn't really work out because of the bad weather. I wore my favorite camel scarf, which is as big as a poncho, to keep me warm.

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Great pictures! You're very pretty!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your camel scarf is so pretty, I love its colour and size <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie sjaal zeg! Mm, en sushi is zo goddelijk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this post and your images! Love your bloggg! Please check mine out and follow me back.

    xo
    ejc

    stilettobeats.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. the food pictures look amazing! i love food pictures!

    love from vienna,
    xx mika

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thank you for your comment in my blog on fashion, style and my experience as a western woman in Qatar!. Lovely blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. thank you, you are very pretty yourself too!
    great blog.
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.