breakfast,

INTERIOR SHOPPING

1/30/2012 The Fashion Estate 19 Comments











1) Protecting myself from the cold
2) Irresistibly cute dogs
3) In front of the store
4) Stuff I bought
5) Little part of our big breakfast

Woke up really early to go interior shopping at Ikea with my sweet friend Widya, who's going to move into an apartment this wednesday. We had breakfast at the Ikea restaurant (so cheap, pancakes €1, cinnamon rolls €0,50, tea/coffee €0,75) and walked three times through the store, which took us about 3 hours. My friend bought a lot of stuff she needed and I bought a lot of stuff I actually don't need. Pretty happy with all of it, though. Bought ice cream scented tea lights, butterscotch chocolates, berry chocolates, a dark chocolate bar and a fluffy dog for my bf (long story).
After the shopping we grabbed lunch and then cycled back home. Which was a disaster, because Widya's bike broke into a thousand pieces and we got trapped in a snow storm, but we had fun anyway.

P.S. Have you seen our giveaway?

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

19 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for commenting on mine! I'm now following you, follow me back?

    Thanks
    www.tohellinahandbag.net

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. thanks for visited me :)
    i love this photos! great inspirations :)
    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat leuk dat je bij de Ikea bent geweest! Dat is zo'n toffe interieurwinkel!
    Wat een leuke blog heb je trouwens, ik ga je gelijk even volgen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love Ikea :) I go there at least twice a month! Love their candles and little accessories like vases and candlesticks. Btw, I love the faux fur headwrap, looks fabulous! I´ve just discovered your lovely blog and I love it! I´m happy to be your new follower :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wie houd er niet van ikea?! ;-)
    leuke foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yummy!!! Very nice photos. I´m your new follower in GFC. I´ll be very happy If you follow me too if you like my blog.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Your booties are so cute! I love Ikea :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love IKEA! Sounds like you had a great shopping day but sorry about the trip home. I love your boots and bag in the picture above!

    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Nice pictures!

    xoxo, Oana

    http://genefalsesiprajiturele.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Heeerlijk he de ikea! Ben van de week nog geweest.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ik hou van de Ikea! Leuke foto's!

    Judith, fashionmeetsme.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. nice style! all the photos are awesome as well!!



    xo

    check, follow or whatever you like:
    www.fashiontnt.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Dankjewel voor jullie leuke reactie! Ik zie inderdaad dat jullie ook nog niet zo lang bezig zijn, ik volg jullie! Erg leuke foto's, ikea is echt leuk (: Volgen jullie mij ook? :$

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. lovely pics!!
    xx cris
    http://squaremode.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Leuke foto's! Die beertjes zijn heeel schattig:)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.