anniversary,

EVERYDAY JEWELRY

1/25/2012 The Fashion Estate 4 Comments





Wanted to show you the jewelry I wear almost every day.
Got the ring and the necklace with the heart both from my boyfriend. He gave me the necklace on my 18th birthday and he got me the ring as a present for our 1 year anniversary. If you look closely, you can see his name is engraved in the silver. He's got the same one, but with my name in it.
The bracelet with the coin was a birthday gift too, from my best friend Martine. We've been friends for 14 years now and I can't imagine life without her. 

Deze artikelen vind je misschien ook leuk:

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing jewelry!
    That "heart" necklace is really cute, I love it!
    Check out my new post! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautifull jewelry!!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    xoxo

    http://besosmulticolor.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. thanks for passing really nice blog I subscribe kisses!

    www.fairyandlady.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi!!! Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog!

    I love those pieces! The ring's the best in my opinion!

    I love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    Vicky
    lamaletadeolivia.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het leuk als je een reactie achterlaat! Je krijgt trouwens geen automatisch bericht als er op je comment is geantwoord, dus als je een brandende vraag hebt, kun je ook mailen naar pixelsbyemilia@gmail.com.